Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Jared...Crying My Heart Out



My Dearest Jared, 
The time has come...a new future...a new hope....and it's only because of you that our family got to where we are right now. 
As I sit here thinking about how happy I am that we have a new home...my heart aches for you so much right now. I'd rather just have you here with me then to start a new future. I just want you to know that NOTHING in this whole world will ever bring me the JOY that you gave me....for that I am grateful...and I just want to say Thank you for being a part of my life and giving our family a new gift....one that I know you blessed us with. 
Yes.....I am crying...I just do it every now and then...just because my heart aches for you. I want you to be here in this physical world to experience our new future with us. Please continue to give me your strength and stay by my side FOREVER. I love you more than words can say....but you know that.Thank you again for showing me the way to come home when it's time....until then...here is a part of your legacy you've left on this Earth. (Video is a bit jumpy)
Love Mommy 

 

















No comments:

Post a Comment